Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Dwerve?
- So it's basically a 2D Orcs Must Die?
- Who's developing Dwerve?
- What's the release date?
- What platforms will Dwerve be available on?
- How much will it cost?
- Will Dwerve have controller support?
- Will it have multiplayer?
- What languages will Dwerve be available in?
- What game engine is being used for development?
- What if my question isn't asked here?
What is Dwerve?
Dwerve is a tower defense dungeon crawler RPG where you play as a dwarven tinkerer named Dwerve and explore dungeons while slaying hordes of trolls using turrets and traps.
TL;DR: A Link to the Past meets Orcs Must Die.
So it's basically a 2D Orcs Must Die?
Not quite! Dwerve combat relies entirely on tactical turret and trap placement. You also dungeon crawl through levels while exploring, looting, and questing. There's nothing to defend, and no build phase!
Who's developing Dwerve?
Dwerve is being developed by Half Human Games: Percy Legendre IV, Peter Milko, Enchae, Martin Lande, and Mladen Djuric! Check out our press kit for more info!